We are located at 110 SE Main St, Portland, OR 97214 (on the corner of SE 2nd and SE Main) and we have 44,000 sq ft of store fixture fun, stop by and let our friendly, knowledgeable staff assist you from 9am to 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Can't make it in during regular hours? We also offer morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.
To schedule an appointment, please call us in advance at 503-232-4878.
Portland Store Fixtures began in 1998 with a tiny budget, two determined ladies, and a vision of creating a business that was both economically and environmentally sustainable. Now, we support twelve employees, own two of the three buildings we occupy, and have become a place for small retailers to get advice and support, as well as buy, sell, and rent new, used, and custom store fixtures. We stock practically everything you need to run a store, with the exception of employees - we like ours and you can't have them.
We, at Portland Store Fixtures, are dedicated to reducing the impact YOUR business has on the environment. We reuse paper, packing materials, bags, and hardware. We recycle everything that we can't reuse, even if that means breaking a showcase down into it's smallest recyclable parts. Our mantra is Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Repeat.
We believe that part of being a sustainable company is supporting our community. Portland Store Fixtures is proud to be able to support the Oregon Food Bank and SCRAP. If you're local to Portland and would like to help, ask about our Sponsor a Teacher program.
We love to help other businesses be more sustainable and are happy to share what we've learned. Did you know that by choosing to buy used fixtures, you can help reduce the use of limited natural resources to unnecessarily create and transport new fixtures? Don't throw it out - if your storage room is full of fixtures you no longer use, call us!
Sustainable ActionsA Sustainability Commitment is important but here is what we're actually doing:
- Reuse paper, packing materials, bags, and hardware.
- Print invoices on the back of old letterhead.
- Recycle paper, plastic, metal, glass, and wood, whenever possible but as a last resort – we prefer to reuse instead.
- Vermiculture – we have two worm bins and actively compost.
- Planted trees in front of our building through Friends of Trees. (www.friendsoftrees.org)
- Installed permeable paving in our parking lot to reduce run off into the river.
- Installed energy efficient windows in our front office space.
- Retrofitted all of our warehouse lighting with energy efficient fluorescent fixtures.
- Installed motion sensors on the lights in our back warehouse.
- Installed solar panels on the roof – we now generate 30% of our electricity with solar.
- Schedule deliveries in groups to reduce time spent on the road.
- Discontinued Friday deliveries to reduce time spend idling in traffic.
- Donate fixtures annually to the Oregon Food Bank's Waterfront Blues Festival.
- Initiated the Sponsor a Teacher program to help local educators outfit their classrooms.
- Donate fixtures and sponsor events with SCRAP to encourage creative reuse in the community.
- The owners, Kat & Penney, donate their time to Harrison Park School in SE Portland.
The community supports us, so it is our duty and privilege to support the community in return.